We recommend that the following safety information should be taken into consideration when using products including: Incense – Candles – Candle Holders – Oil Burners. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place items with a candle or incense on a suitable surface away from flammable objects.
- A standard tealight should be used in a tealight holder.
- Oil burners and candle holders may get hot while in use, take care when moving or allow enough time to cool down before doing so.
- Our oil burners are only for use with diluted fragrance oil, they are not suitable for wax melts or any other wax product.
- Hanging or outdoor candles and candle holders should be secured carefully and should not be used in adverse weather conditions.
The majority of these products come with safety instructions attached but please take care when burning candles in the home.